Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Momo ~ 3 Months to 5 Months

Momo growing!

Can't believe it but my little boy is already over 5 months old. For those of you who haven't been following us on Instagram or read my first post on him, Momo is my beloved AKK (Alaskan Klee Kai) pup. He was a itty bitty one when we first took him home and now he's bigger, badder and well fluffier. He's still a little mischief though and I don't think that'll ever change. But that's okay because it's who he is. Don't mistake mischievous for misbehaving though, because he is a fast learner and know the do and don'ts of the house. 


adorable as always


If you follow us on Instagram, you would have seen him grow the way I have. I try to take some pictures everyday to document his growth. It's like having your first child, you want to document every single moment. He's definitely bigger than before but still a small one. Currently weighing 10 pounds. He's shed his 1st puppy furs now and he's markings are more defined than when he was younger. We used to joke that he has eyebrows, picture below. But that was just his markings darkening. It was adorable none the less.


That tongue out~

On a side note, these past 6 months have been quite busy for me and it looks like I'll be pretty busy until Christmas time. Which is why I couldn't post as often as I would have liked. I will try to post at least once a week. 

Momo has been great, learning the basic tricks and socializing well with others. He's not only learned the basic tricks now but also learned a couple of unique ones. We've taken him to many puppy socialization meets so he can play with others and prepare for future days at the big dog parks. Plus he graduated from puppy school not too long ago! He and his 6 other fellow classmates had a great graduation test and ceremony. Here's Momo in his graduation cap. It was a little big on him so I had to hold it.


graduated puppy class

Now that he's finished all his puppy shots, we are excited for the local AKK meets coming soon. I know he'll be excited to play with fellow AKKs. ^^ Tell me about your precious little pets! Are they mischievous like Momo? Or a curious one? Or maybe even a super hyper energizer bunny kind? Lol. That can be Momo on some days. 

~Until next time, dream big!

Xoxo DTC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014-2018 Dreams to Creations